Come join an amazing team and one of the best places to work in Central Indiana! How are we growing? We keep growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it! At Nardco we have an awesome team and culture, where we invest in our employees! We highly encourage and enable your ongoing training and education. We love to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel. We pride ourselves on providing the absolute best client experience and because of that we want the best-of-the-best on our team to serve our amazing community.
THE BIG TASK
You will accurately and efficiently install top of the line heating and air equipment in homes, while providing a 5-star experience to our customers.
- Provide all clients with a 5-Star experience!
- Maintain communication with internal teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete required paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Thorough knowledge of HVAC/plumbing system maintenance and repairs.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of HVAC experience.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. (We can help you with this!)
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Demonstrated solid work ethic and proven high-quality work
- Must be able to anticipate and proactively address issues before they arise to achieve the best possible outcome for the customer and Nardco.
- Consistent attendance and arriving before required start times.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Basic computer skills necessary, with the ability to send/receive emails and use office software.
- Passionate about Nardco Heating and Air, loves the brand and has a great attitude on life.
- Values integrity and has a strong desire to be better tomorrow than you are today.