Come join an amazing team and one of the best places to work in Central Indiana! How are we growing? We keep growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it! At Nardco we have an awesome team and culture, where we invest in our employees! We highly encourage and enable your ongoing training and education. We love to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel. We pride ourselves on providing the absolute best client experience and because of that we want the best-of-the-best on our team to serve our amazing community.
THE BIG TASK
We are looking for exceptional HVAC install team members who can deliver a 5-star customer experience. You will work as part of a passionate team to demonstrate technical skills and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality installations, every time.
- Provide all clients with a 5-Star experience!
- Install in all HVAC system installations; be efficient and accurate.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Properly stage jobs; adhering to quality checklist.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job training to master installations.
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Maintain communication with internal teams.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years HVAC experience
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Demonstrated solid work ethic and proven high-quality work
- Must be able to anticipate and proactively address issues before they arise to achieve the best possible outcome for the customer and Nardco.
- Consistent attendance and arriving before required start times.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Basic computer skills necessary, with the ability to send/receive emails and use office software.
- Passionate about Nardco Heating and Air, loves the brand and has a great attitude on life.
- Values integrity and has a strong desire to be better tomorrow than you are today.